听说您有空房间。 I've been told you might have a vacant room.
A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.
听说您有空房间。
B: Yes, I have a spare room. 是的,我有一间空房。
现在就能看看房子吗? Would it be Ok to look at the room now?
A: Would it be Ok to look at the room now?
现在就能看看房子吗?
B: Would you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.
你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢。
我什么时候可以搬进来? When can I move in?
A: When can I move in? 我什么时候可以搬进来?
B: Next Wednesday, if you like. 下周三就可以。
这个房子不错。 This apartment looks nice.
A: This apartment looks nice. 这个房子不错。
B: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected. 是的。有两间卧室,这比较方便。还有,客厅比我原想的要大。
房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗? Are the utilities included in the rent?
A: Are the utilities included in the rent?
房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?
B: Only gas is included. You should pay for the electricity and water. 只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。
这个客厅真大呀! How large the living room is!
A: How large the living room is!
这个客厅真大呀!
B: Yes, about forty square meters.
是的,大约有40平方米。
这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。 The bathtub is large enough for two people.
A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.
这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。
B: Great. We can give our two children the bath together. 太好了,我们可以给两个孩子同时洗澡了。
打开窗户,给房间通通风。 Open the window and air out the room.
A: Mum, what must I do now?
妈妈,我现在应该做些什么事情?
B: Open the window and air out the room.
打开窗户,给房间通通风。
这套房子挺让人喜欢的。 It's a pleasant apartment.
A: It's a pleasant apartment. 这套房子挺让人喜欢的。
B: As you see, the apartment is newly fitted up, and all other furniture has been prepared. 正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具都齐备。
房租多少钱? How much is the rent?
A: This apartment is better. How much is the rent?
这个房子更好,房租多少钱?
B: 2500 yuan a month. 一个月2500元。
你想如何装修你的房间? How do you want to redecorate your room?
A: How do you want to redecorate your room?
你想如何装修你的房间?
B: I want to make it more colorful and attractive.
我想让它变得更富有色彩,更加迷人。
我们想为新房添些家具。 We'd like to buy some furniture for our new house.
A: We'd like to buy some furniture for our new house.
我们想为新房添些家具。
B: Here are several sets of furniture, including sofa, dressing table, wardrobe, and sideboard.
这里有几套,包括沙发、梳妆台、大衣柜和餐具柜等。
我听说房价又涨了。 I heard the price of the house has risen again.
A: I heard the price of the house has risen again.
我听说房价又涨了。
B: Yes, a house with two bedrooms, one living room and a bath in this area has cost seven hundred thousand yuan.
是的,这一地区二室一厅一卫的房子已涨到70万了。
▼ 起床
该起床了。 It's time to get up.
◆I want to stay in bed for another half an hour.
我真想在床上多睡半个小时。
A: It's time to get up. 该起床了。
B: Let me sleep on for ten minutes.
让我再睡10分钟。
快起床! Get up soon.
=Get out of the bed quickly.
我星期六通常晚起。 I usually sleep late on Saturdays.
A: When do you get up on Saturdays?
星期六你几点起床?
B: I usually sleep late on Saturdays. 我星期六通常晚起。
你再不起床就要迟到了! Get up! Or you will be late.
A: I don't want to get up. 我真不想起。
B: Get up! Or you will be late. 你再不起床就要迟到了!
快点儿! Hurry up!
=Look alive!
=Come on!
你醒了吗? Are you awake?
A: Are you awake? 你醒了吗?
B: I'm not quite awake. 我还没有清醒过来。
怎么已经是这个钟点了? It can't be that time already.
A: It can't be that time already.
怎么已经是这钟点了呢?
B: It must be wrong. 一定是弄错了。
时间还早呢。 It's still early.
◆It's too early for getting up. 现在起床还太早。
A: Get out of bed, you idle slob! 快起来,你这懒虫!